We are the longest established Sheffield Clinic and have been performing treatments for over 14 years. During this time we have been able to refine our techniques...enabling us to produce excellent results!
The Sheffield Clinic is committed to providing highly effective and safe aesthetic treatments that enhance each patient’s enjoyment of life through delivering real results.
The clinic was established by the reputable Dr. O’Connell in 2003 to enable patients to instantly access the minor surgery treatments they needed without having to wait over a year on NHS waiting lists. Since then the clinic has continued to respond to the needs of its patients through expanding its range of treatments into other key cosmetic areas.
The Sheffield Clinic is registered with the Care Quality Commission for treatment and diagnostic procedures.
Dr. J. P. O'Connell
MBChB, JCPTGP, Dip Prac Derm, Dip Sports Med, PG Cert Cardiology
- Private GP at Claremont Private Hospital, Sheffield, UK.
- GP Advisor at Claremont Private Hospital, Sheffield, UK.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, University.of Sheffield Medical School, UK – 1985.
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology, University of Cardiff, UK – 1998.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cardiology, Sheffield Hallam University, UK - 2011.
- Diploma of Sports and Exercise Medicine, University of Bath, UK - 2007.
- Fully GMC registered since 1986.
- Full insurance with Medical Protection Society/Enhance cosmetic insurance.
- Over 35 years experience of skin surgery in Hospitals and Primary Care Trusts.
- Training and accreditation in use of medical lasers.
Kathy Gillott- Beauty Therapist.
I.T.E.C Honours, City and Giulds in Beauty Therapy and Electrolysis, C.I.D.E.S.C.O. F.E , Teaching Dip.
- Qualified 1979
- Qualified in Complementary Therapies
- Chief Examiner for I.T.E.C since 1988
- Core of Knowledge laser training course April 2009